View Mobile Categories
Close Mobile Categories
Free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $150.00!
December 2017 Competition T&C's
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 01/12/2017 and final entries close at 11:59am AEDST on 31/12/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must purchase products from Polymorph Games & Hobbies website - www.polymorphgames.com.au - between 12:01am 01/12/2017 and 11:59am 31/12/2017. There will be a total of 1 prize to be one. Awarding of Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. You may opt out of being automatically included in this promotion by noting in the comments field in the check-out the words "OPT OUT CHRISTMAS".
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entries will be drawn by an independent person known to Polymorph Games & Hobbies staff. This is a game of chance. Luck plays a complete part in determining the winner.
- Winners will be notified via an e-mail to the e-mail address used at time of purchase on the 2nd of January 2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries are only valid for the date or period specified on the promotion, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the Promoter. If the Winner chooses to receive a coupon\voucher for the prize amount, the Promoter is not liable for any coupon \voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize amount are not included (e.g. parking, bank fee's , Accommodation, flights etc.).
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. No refund or cash compensation will be awarded in lieu.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize value is an amount equal to and not less or more than the total purchase price of the winning entry amount, not including Freight or shipping costs.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any unused voucher or coupon is not redeemable for cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to release Polymorph Games & Hobbies and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that:
a. the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook;
b. any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook; and
c. any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Polymorph Games & Hobbies (ABN 46 655 204 901).